BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 5, 2010

(D)one

Fine, Blogger, you win.

Sand Dollar is my template. It has the most orange in it, and we all know that I am obsessed with all things orange.

I don't know why you won't let me have comments on my pretty blog, Blogger. I think it's pretty racist, actually. Well, I don't know if racist is the right word, but it's pretty darn mean. Every one else has a pretty blog and just because the only code I know is <>, I can't have comments? It's not fair.

That's right. It's not fair . There...I used my code.

But I will win, Blogger. After I work my next 3 twelve hour shifts I will have a day off, probably. And then I will email my bloggy friend Rae and ask her to help me and I will have comments once more.

Or I will keep this butt-ugly template. One or the other. But I will have comments!

2 comments:

Chryifiwant2 said...[Reply to comment]

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

Finally! I was tempted to go to Marion Target and wait at the door till I figured out which shopper was you- just to give you a comment! ha!