BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Love Orange!


Some first post this is going to be. I chose this template...because I love orange, see?

Yes, my love of orange stems from my love of the University of Tennessee, from where I did not manage to graduate.

My love of orange is only eclipsed by my love of cheap wine! I do prefer it to be in a box (because there is more of it), but a large bottle will do. Today's selection:
Sangriana Sangria. Imported from Spain, which sounds fancy, but it was $6.49 at Aldi's. And it looks like there is still some wine in there, but there isn't. It is 4:30 on a Saturday, but to my credit I drank 5/8's, maybe even 11/16's, of this bottle last night. Which is unusual for me. Normally I would have finished it.



In the disc changer: Schoolhouse Rock! Rocks, along with Loud, Fast Ramones Their Toughest Hits, Highway to Hell AC/DC, 70's Greatest Rock Hits Vol. 12#1 Groups (all received from swapacd.com today) and Squeeze Singles 45's and Under which arrived yesterday.

0 comments: