BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

(E)nter If You Dare

Thank you all for waiting so patiently while I flailed around trying to fix my comment section. I told Rae I was just going to go push some buttons on the Dashboard and that's pretty much what I did.

Until I noticed the one that said embedded. (Oh, look, my code is showing!)

The button next to embedded was selected, with the following disclaimer:
       The embedded comment form can not be used if you have Post Pages disabled.
(Didn't know I knew that one, too, did ya?)

To be quite honest, I have no freakin' clue what Post Pages are, or which one of you snuck in here and disabled them, but I told you I would figure it out!!!!

Just in time for my awesome F post tomorrow...I hope I can find that stupid camera.

9 comments:

Chryifiwant2 said...[Reply to comment]

Christy, you are awesome...you should think about doing professional blog fixing stuff. You could help so many people. Keep up the good work!

Raquel Byrnes said...[Reply to comment]

My hats off to you...I can never figure this technical stuff out. Thank goodness I have a 13 year old.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I'm glad you got your comments fixed! :)

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...[Reply to comment]

Hooray! at last, I've tried every day to write a comment, I felt awful as I was a new follower and didn't want to let you down. I know what it's like not to get any comments when I first started blogging. I was blogging a whole year before I had one.
Good luck with the challenge I know you can do it.
Yvonne,

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

OMG! OMG! Okay, girlie- this calls for a celebration! You got the comments fixed! Yay! Yay! Whoo-hooo!Break out the Box O Wine!
Look at all the new people waiting at your door! Awesomeness! Makes me just wanna cry!
I was here during the dead comment zone and I'll be here through the ABC's and as long as A Box of Whine has a place on the blog planet. Welcome back Christy! Welcome back!!!!

Arlee Bird said...[Reply to comment]

Everybody above has expressed my sentiments as well. It's about time! Now you can let the posts fly and enjoy the comments.
I'm so happy for you.

Lee
Blogging From A to Z April Challenge

Mel Chesley said...[Reply to comment]

Hooray you are back, you're back, you're back!!!!! Weeee!!!

I was so sad, I kept trying to leave commments, I gave you a shout out in my D post. ::Cries::

But you are back now and that is all that matters. Yay! :D

Stephen T. McCarthy said...[Reply to comment]

Just thought I'd let you know that I think "BOX O' WHINE" is one of the very best Blog names I've ever come across. Got my attention right away. Tried to tell you this days ago but... well... you know - Comment "issues."

Congratulations on a classic!

~ "Lonesome Dogg" McMe

Cathy said...[Reply to comment]

Wine in Boxes (casks ) I like - the blog too lol
Glad to hear that at long last you can now know what people are thinking - yes, not all blogs are the same I've been told mines quite tame but then thats me.
Will pop in again some time