BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 23, 2010

(T)enacious C

It's official, Interwebz. I'm out of topics. No clue. Me and my blogalicious friend Rae are both surprised that I have managed to make it this far, but it is all about to come to a screeching halt I'm afraid.

I could post about my stripper name, I suppose;  (T)inkerbell (T)edder. Eh.

I could post about that (T)asty chicken I had today. But guess what? It wasn't as awesome as I had hoped it would be. That zesty sauce is kinda gross.

(T)ennessee is just too obvious.

It was probably apparent yesterday that I was running out of ideas. I don't want to have to post another youtube video. But, hey, I just had an idea for (U) for tomorrow. Yay! Boy, are you in for a treat.

6 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...[Reply to comment]

Hi why not write about tenacity which means pervceverance.....only a thought.
Look forward to your letter "U" tomorrow.

Enjoy your week-end.
Yvonne

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

You are one crazy lady! Come on...just 6 more to go! You can do it!! Look at all your new followers! Yay!

Ella said...[Reply to comment]

Okay T was tough for you; but hang in there! We all have had our moments with it getting a little bit
weary or a post that just didn't
shine like the others. I look forward to U.

Natasha said...[Reply to comment]

I am struggling with my U. Not enough words :-(

Just one short week to go!!!!


~ Rayna

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Hang in there! Just a few more days to go.. :)

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

PS. I love being called blogalicious! Better than bloggy. Just sounds more svelte and sophisticated!