BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

(K)FC

Have you seen this?!??


Doesn't that just look like the most awesome thing ever? Oh my giddy god, no bread, just chicken filets! I'm not so sure about the "zesty sauce" but I have got to get me one of these. It's called a Double Down.

It has 540 calories, 32 grams of fat, and 1,380 mg of sodium and I absolutely must have one. I think I'm in love.

(I counted the words on this post; it's over 50 and I wrote a really long post yesterday so I'm calling it good. I really think the picture speaks for itself!)

8 comments:

Raquel Byrnes said...[Reply to comment]

Are you sure its not called the Artery-Clogger Special? What a mammoth sandwich...can it even qualify as that without the bread? Its actually just most of a chicken, right? My husband would LOVE this.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...[Reply to comment]

I could think of more healthier things/people to fall in love with.

Loved your blog.
Have a good day.
Yvonne,

tooleftfeeet said...[Reply to comment]

wowser...have you tried this thing? i feel my arteries clogging to just to read about it. i'd taste it, but don't think i could eat the whole thing.

Beth Zimmerman said...[Reply to comment]

That thing looks dangerous! Besides which I prefer fried chicken to have bones ... not sure why that is! :)

Lisa said...[Reply to comment]

Um, no thanks. :) That much fried food AND bacon and cheese? You can have mine.

Great post!

Mel Chesley said...[Reply to comment]

Now I'm hungry. lol!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I saw a post from someone on Facebook about this a week or so ago. I don't think it is for me but I bet my husband would love it! I'm not a big fan of KFC, at least the ones here, because they are *so* greasy (and I'm holding a grudge because the KFCs here won't serve grilled chicken). I can't judge much since I'm in love with the burgers at a local place that are SO bad for me!

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

First of all, I want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (It is your birthday, right?)
Anyhow...I don't know if you realize it or not, but your blog just keeps getting funnier! And cuter! And gets way more comments than mine does!
Rats!
Oh-gotta check out KFC today, for sure!