BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 2, 2010

(B)arack

Yes, boys and girls, I am talking about our President. Yours and mine. Let's talk about health care reform, shall we?

Just kidding!

I had a dream about Big O this morning. Let me preface this by saying that I am not normally in my dreams (what do you think that says about my self esteem?). My dreams are more like tv shows or movies that I watch but don't participate in. Also, I almost never remember my dreams. Unless of course they are really weird.

So, Barack came to my house for chicken enchiladas. They are kind of my specialty and I guess he heard about it. And let me tell you, he LOVED them! The secret service guys wouldn't eat them and that kind of pissed me off, but that just left more for me and B. That's what I call him. B. We're tight like that.

2 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...[Reply to comment]

I don't know much about US politics being from the UK.
But I suspect politis is the same the world over.

Yvonne,

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

I would hate to say what I'd feed him. Probably the same BS he's been feeding us.