BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One More Day

Okay, who's idea was it to have a "little party" at work today?

Mine?

Huh.

Seemed like a good idea at the time. But as soon as the words were out of my mouth...oops.

My 3 male coworkers pounced. Great idea! What are you bringing? Here's some money!

Chili was the easiest thing I could think of. I knew I had most of the ingredients in the pantry. I just needed to run to the store and get some disposable bowls and spoons (check). Some cayenne pepper (check). Some shredded cheese (check). Some crackers (frick). Some chili beans (shit).

I did get a jiffy cornbread mix and some peanut butter chips and chocolate frosting to make that old Pampered Chef delicacy Are You Sure That's Fudge?

At least I do have a couple of cans of beans in the pantry...just thought I would need more.

Oh, well, I didn't think we needed more. The man who is actually going to cook my chili in the morning thought we needed more.

He's a keeper.

1 comments:

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

I love chili! You just gave me an idea for dinner! Yay!