BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 6, 2009

Countdown

Only 3 days of freedom left.

I go back to work on Monday. Sigh.

I just got off the phone with one of my coworkers and that place is a mess. I've been gone just about 6 weeks and they are in shambles, sniping and fighting amongst themselves.

I've missed all the fun! Usually I am blamed as the shit-stirrer (and it is hardly ever true--I just have a devout legion of haters) . I wonder how they are going to pin this on me? Maybe my powers extend 10 miles north. That would be awesome.

At least I know. I would hate to head into the maelstrom unprepared.

So what will I do with my remaining free time? Try to find a dish drainer that is shorter than 14.25 inches long. Buy some dog food. Pick up the 335 pictures I emailed to Walgreens for developing yesterday. Sort out the tags on my blog (what a mess!) and figure out how to put the pictures where I really want them to be (Hello, Blogging for Dummies). And that's just today!

Tomorrow is Tennessee vs. Memphis at 6pm on ESPNU. Already set the dvr. Oh, and clean my son's room:

If only you had smell-o-vision. The picture doesn't do it justice! It's a mixture of dirty boy and 10 gallons of axe. (By the way, it took me at least 7 minutes to get that picture in the right place). The bumper sticker on his door says We Love Vegetarians--More Meat For Us! And the paint scheme is Sponge Bob. There's a white rope between the yellow and khaki--to hold SB's pants up.

I'll spend all day Sunday in a bad mood. Don't come to visit.

1 comments:

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

Lovin your posts! I subscribe to all updates, but for some reason, I'm not getting them. I guess I'll just check back daily! Keep it up!