BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday

I'm tired, ya'll.

New Moon was totally worth it, though.

The place was packed. Emily was a little concerned about having to sit next to someone who thought they were a vampire. If only.

We had to sit next to the drunk girls. They ogled and hollered and yelled out major plot points at inappropriate times. It wasn't a big deal to me, but Emily hasn't read the books and she didn't know what was going to happen (she was probably about the only one there who hadn't read it). The worst part was that they smelled like paint thinner and had to pee a lot. It was 2 in the morning and I was all hunkered down in my seat--in the second row--and I couldn't move my legs fast enough when the pee train pulled out of the station. Yes, as soon as one had to pee, at least two more jumped up to go with.

They were showing the movie in three theaters and the cops were out directing traffic at 3 am. That's the most excitement this town has seen since I don't know when.

Oh, guess I'm supposed to write about Joe's Crab Shack now. It was good, but pricey. Portion size was small. The crab cakes on my sliders were half dollar size. The beers were little, too. At least I can say I've been there now. Although I love crab legs et al. I don't like to work that hard for my food.

Now I need to find a good video for my Saturday puff post!

0 comments: