BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Larry and Fred

Larry is in blue; Fred, as always, is in pink.

So, the birthday begins. In case you didn't know, I am deep in the throes of menopause and it causes some disruptions around my house. You never know which Christy is going to show up from day to day. I had a pretty strong feeling that Bitchy Christy was going to pop out to celebrate my birthday, but I think Weepy Christy managed to subdue her and lock her in the closet. So now I just have to wait and see if Weepy Christy wants some cake...I don't think she does. "I Beat Anorexia" Christy is probably going to eat it all.

It is 8:15! I should still be in bed. Instead I am showered and have my contacts in. That must mean that I am going to wear make-up today. That's Slutty Christy...she's, well, slutty. But she's a lot of fun. No one told her that family is coming over around 7 tonight; that's when the sluttiness usually happens here. She's gonna probably untie Bitchy Christy when she finds out.

So, I'm off to the big city grocery store, I guess. Yes, I travel an hour to go to this huge grocery store that has sushi and cooked shrimp, all kinds of hummus, cheese from all over the world, and a liquor store. And it is in a shopping center with a Target. So, Bonus! Then I will begin preparing the feast.

And waiting for Weepy, Bitchy, and Slutty to blow out the candles.

2 comments:

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

hahahahaha! I laugh, but you are really kinda scary...:0
This is one of your best posts! EVer!!! Maybe because there was three of you writing it! lol
Should have called me- I love Target and that other- (World Market, Dierburg's??)
Have a great birthday, dear bloggy friend!!
(Or should I say Friend(s)?

Jenny said...[Reply to comment]

Hi, there. I found you on A to Z. I hope you and all your personalities had a fantastic birthday!