BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yay!

The Big Man has a job!! Yay for us!!

He has worked about 10 days since the beginning of the year, and let me tell you, union wages are a lot more than unemployment. If he can manage not to get fired tomorrow, we should be home free.

Just in time for me to draw 2 weeks of unemployment. Next year he will claim one child and I will claim one child so I can draw as much as he does. I only get $385, and he gets, well, more than that. After taxes he gets $444. I haven't received my first check yet, since I got my waiting week in back in April. After paying taxes for 25 years I am so excited to be getting my first...no, it's a lie. I can't even type it. I'm scared to death. We can't both be unemployed!

I vote he works full time (and all that that implies) and I stay home and cook and play with all my books and cds. Once the kids are grown and out of the house, I may even think about starting to keep it clean.

Yeah, I don't believe me, either.

Box of wine tonight: Vella Blush, 5l for $10.99.

I traded for 14 cds this week, but they haven't arrived yet. You (Betsy) are in for a treat!

0 comments: