BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

quickie


This wine was also a disappointment last night. Yes, I know I shouldn't be chilling it in the freezer. Patience may be a virtue, but not a virtue that I possess. Come to think of it, I'm not sure that there are any virtues I possess, other than having an honest vagina. (I heart bloggess).

I did a little better with this one--it evidently should have been consumed one year ago, instead of two. I guess I just have an immature palate. Sheesh, how many times have I heard that? So for those of you keeping track, I wasted $16.98 on undrinkable wine yesterday. Oh, plus tax.

And here's the tuneage for today. Wouldn't play in the disc changer, but it sounds fine on the desktop. Actually, it's pretty good. And yes, someday I might learn how to control my pictures.





0 comments: