BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 12, 2009

blaah

No wine for me today because I have to work. What's the point of having your Friday on Tuesday if your Monday is going to be on Friday? So now Saturday is Tuesday and oh my god do you even know what I'm talking about? I can't turn off italics!

Hey, now it's bold. WTF?

Hmmm. Listened to Elvis Costello The Juliet Letters. Kind of a downer. Perfect for a Friday turned Monday.

I fried chicken for the menfolk to eat while I'm in the hole tonight. Marinated it in hot sauce for 24 hours. In other words, I'm not eating it. This has got to be the most boring blog ever! Wish I was a star wars geek so I would have something useful to talk about, like this guy.

The one redeeming quality about working tonight? I got a 2 cd set called Stardust with 45 big band hits. I can torment my co-workers so we can all be miserable about me having to work tonight. Win win.

0 comments: