BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 31, 2009

James Garfield Part 2

Okay, the funny thing is that people at work actually come to me for help with their computer problems.

I cannot figure out my all-in-one scanner to save my life. It could be because: 1)it is a hand-me-down; and 2) it is a Dell. My mother-in-law gave it to me and there was no disc with it. She said she couldn't find it and wasn't even sure there was one. I have never hooked up a peripheral like that and not had a disc. Every time I boot up my computer I get some kind of error message related to said all-in-one and I can make it do everything but actually scan. I have to sneak in thru a back door and then I can't manipulate the pictures in any way other than to rotate it.

Where was I going with this? Oh, yeah. In the previous post I had pictures of my James Garfield card. Luckily for me it arrived the day I found out my son was...well he is a lot of things, but right now what he is mostly is grounded. And that card just made me smile. And laugh. And smile some more. And the fact that she took the time to write me that awesome little note inside just but me over the moon. And I no longer wanted to come home and throttle my son. As much.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

And here is to a Happy 2010 for us all. The first resolution I plan to break is to post more!

0 comments: