BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June the first

As if I don't have enough crap going on...I thought I'd try to blog every day this month. 

nablopomo has writing prompts every day, so here goes:

Writing Prompt for Tuesday, June 1, 2010

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a cocktail waitress.  For reals.  I wanted to wear that little frilly tutu skirt and fishnet hose and carry drinks around on a tray.

Awesome.  Now I feel like a failure.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Hart Johnson said...[Reply to comment]

*snicker* It's so funny what we see as glamorous as kids, isn't it? I wanted to be a trapeze artist more than ANYTHING.

Beth Zimmerman said...[Reply to comment]

Oh. My. Word! I've been (a lot) distracted and self focused lately and haven't been making my bloggy rounds. Almost forgot how much you make me laugh with your somber humor! Love you, girlfriend!