BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello, Bloggers

Yes, I'm still here.  Things have been crazy and my computer sucks.  I am currently inebriated in Nashville.

Oh, guess what?  I'm n the market for a new car.  I'm so excited.  I think I will get it next week...it's awesome.  I'll let you know.

I'm really sorry that my daily blog posting fell apart for June.  I had great things to tell you.  We'll all admire my new car when I get it.  In the mean time I'll look for a new knock knock joke.

Teaser:  It's green!

2 comments:

Gregg said...[Reply to comment]

Having been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Tossing It Out, I now would like to pass this award on to you! I think your site is a top site and deserves this award. Stop by my site and pick up the award linking it to my site, list seven things about your self and pass it on to 15 others! Congrats!

Aunt Buckethead said...[Reply to comment]

Whevs Greggie. All we care about is where the damn car is? At?