BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Time to Purge

Sheesh, I think I forgot I even had a blog. I blame it on the cholesterol-lowering cocktail I am on, since that's what I blame everything on these days.

The most exciting news is that I am going to see Bruce Springsteen with bff Betsy. It should have been on Sept. 10, which was a totally cool day; now it is Nov. 18. That is not such a cool day, but whatcha gonna do? Not go?! At least when it was in Sept. I could say, "I can't go to my hs reunion because I am coming to Nashville on the 10th for the Springsteen concert." Now I just have to say, "Nope. The last one was lame. I'm not wasting my time again." And I mean no offense to the people who planned the last one. Everything was lovely, really. It's just that the people I really wanted to see didn't show up. It appears that some of them may actually go this time, but now we have facebook, so I don't really need to see them in person. Oh, and no one has actually asked if I'm going to be there, so my presence will not be missed. Sorta like hs all over again.

I think it is time to do a massive purge of the friend list on facebook. I would friend just about anybody at the beginning. Some of these people update constantly and I could really give a monkey's ass. But I have heard from some people I had given up ever hearing from, so that is totally cool. I just hate it when someone actually takes the time to seek me out then says nothing at all to me. I guess I am guilty of it to, but ex-boyfriends don't count! What would I ever say that wouldn't sound like I am stalking them, which I kinda am?

Ok, I have no pictures today; I don't even know where my camera is. The potent potable of the day is a white sangria slushy type concoction that came in a bucket that I mixed with a fifth of
Smirnoff. It's yummy! I also mixed up a bucket of Cranberry-Mandarin that I mixed with a fifth of Cranberry Finlandia. Quite a splurge for me. Tunes are once again the Elvis Costello channel of Pandora. I am about to fry up a mess of green tomatoes and start in on the Big Joe Super Show I taped Saturday night. This has been perfect use of a vacation day, I think.

0 comments: