BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Be Afraid

OK, first of all...I don't like this laptop.

Second of all?

I got off work at 11, was home by 11:45, and that whole big bottle of wine?

GONE>

oopsy

And pre3vacid?

Doesn't work as good as prilosec and I am outta FSA.

And obamacare doesn't include FSA in the reform and  I need heartburn relief.

And I'm a democrat, y'all.

I can't turn off italics cuz I drNK THAT WHIOLE BITTLE OFF
 PINK RIBBON WINE FROM SCHNUCKS.


Caps off? Yes. Italics???

N
There

OMG laptops r hard, y'all.







 

2 comments:

Chryifiwant2 said...[Reply to comment]

I agree...laptops r hard. IOt is now 3:19N QM QND YOU HF TI GET up (caplocks off you ninny) at 8:30 so go to sleep. Yes that was good wine and if yo send that thingy in from the bottle $1 goes to cancer reseaqrch and since breast cancer killed your mother AND oops capslock again, you keep feeling that weird lump in your double d bits, hey yio shioyldn't share that heer. Crap.
Have that mammogram and don't drink whine. You heard it hear first, but don't listen to me cuz I'm drunk.

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

Well, it's funny- but I woke up this morning thinking I should go for a mammogram. It being breast week and all...I go to Good Sam for mine. Wanna schedule one and have some lunch afterward?
email me...AFTER you're sober!