BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back to the Beginning

Well, I think I have the comment (or lack thereof) situation handled.

Ack, my blog is ugly. I have already declared tomorrow a computer day--I have lots of very important stuff to do. Like load an mp3 player full of motown. And prettify my blog. (Hey, prettify is a word, according to spell check).

Do you know that I compose the most awesome blog posts while I am laying in bed, either right before I go to sleep or right before I get up in the morning? The morning ones are kinda wacky, but they are hilarious. You would really like them.

Too bad I never write them.

1 comments:

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

OMG!!!!! I can really actually write in this big blank space here and leave a cool comment or just ramble because I really feel like I need to fill up this big white rectangle down here because it's been so long since I was able to and I wanted to let you know that I am still a loyal follower and I don't care if you failed miserably at the blog-every-single-day thing because, hey- it's not easy and it doesn't matter whether your blog is pretty or ugly- I just come here for the giant box o' wine!!! Cheers!!!!