BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guess What?

Yeah, that's my bacon tray up in the upper right corner. My whole house smells of bacon right now. Mmmmm.

Just so you know, I had a fabuloso hair day today and I drove all over creation in my awesome car with the sun roof open, blowing my curly red hair all over the place, feeling like a goddess. Then I gave blood.

Then I drank wine, and wine, and wine. And my husband came home, and we were all alone. The End.

HA!

6 comments:

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

The Sentinel? I used to write for the Register News! We live closer than I thought!
If I ever see that cool car pass me- I will honk and wave and you will know I am that crazy woman from your blog!
Wine? It's not just for breakfast anymore....

Hart Johnson said...[Reply to comment]

Not much better than a bacongoodhairdaywinefabuloussex day! Hope you have many of those!

Aunt Buckethead said...[Reply to comment]

Did you know there is bacon vodka? Just sayin'.

Beth Zimmerman said...[Reply to comment]

Sounds like a mighty fine day!

Beth Zimmerman said...[Reply to comment]

Sounds like a mighty fine day!

Rae said...[Reply to comment]

In reference to your last post.
"Guess What?'...
Well, Guess What? You're slacking!
It's been almost two months! Put down the wine already and get to writing!!!!!