BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oy

Ok, I've spent so much time playing with my layout I just don't feel like posting now.

BTW, thank you Rae. I was trying to figure out what the scary snake thingy was on your blog and I noticed the PYZAM logo. That's when I realized that you weren't coding that page by yourself. I really thought you were some kind of blog designing genius and I was too embarrassed to ask you how you did it. So I googled blogger layouts and now I have a new one!

Where was I? Oh, yeah. I don't feel like posting. I keep resting my head in my hand with my elbow propped up on the desk and then I move a little and this shooting pain-like sensation shoots through my arm and then it jerks (my arm) and sends my head sailing through the air. It feels like it goes a long way, but it probably doesn't. So I stop propping my elbow up but then I forget and do it all over again.

And that's all I really have to post about.

0 comments: