J'ai pris le français mon année d'étudiant de première année dans le collège. Je voulais toujours apprendre. J'ai cru que c'était une belle langue. Au milieu du terme j'avais un A. Je ne suis jamais retourné à la classe. Andouille.
(Run it through the translator here. I thought andouille was a cajun sausage. Evidently it is french for schmuck.)
(And I did NOT want to teach...I wanted to learn.)(Translators are not that great at translating.)
Happy birthday, sweet Hailey.
-
22 years ago today I was hooked up to a million monitors and thanking God
for epidurals. I was so worried that they’d mix up our baby with someone
else’s s...
3 days ago

2 comments:
Bevuto da quella bottiglia di vino ancora una volta, non è vero? Scherzi a parte. Hai bisogno di tornare indietro e terminare le lezioni. Vorrei sapere un'altra lingua oltre a 'slang'.
Huh? High school French was a long long time ago!
Post a Comment