Posting on the weekend is hard, ya'll!
I got home around midnight, made Emily and I grilled cheese sandwiches, watched King of the Hill, took a shower and got in bed around 1 am.
Got up at 8:30, took another shower (you can never be too clean), started a load of laundry, and now here I am, composing this awesome post.
During the first week of NaBlo Fussy just wrote "POST!"; that was pretty tempting for this morning. I guess it's alright for her to do that, ya know, since she invented NaBlo, but I may need to pull that little trick out later this month.
Okay, it's 9:04 and I better get a move on if I want a Hardee's biscuit this morning. When don't I want a Hardee's biscuit?
Filling a void with a cuter void.
-
So last week Victor and Hailey and I went to socialize feral shelter
kittens and the kittens were all like, “fuck you guys” and hid but there
was this lank...
4 days ago

1 comments:
This is a great post thhanks
Post a Comment